vendredi 7 décembre 2007

Bad news ...

After reading Ham's comment, I remembered that I copied some of my photos from my camera on my computer without uploading any on my picasa gallery.
I wanted to upload the photos today but I realised that when I lost my music several days ago because of a error on my hard disk, I also lost the photos...
I will try to get photos from others to keep you visually informed of what is going on in South Korea.

Other bad news about the photos, my camera has a focus problem so I will not be able to take photo for a while.

Anyway, I'll get some photos and write articles about previous events this week end.

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

The aforementioned Ham is not so happy that you changed her name... (Do I call you Guillaume??)
Too bad for your pictures, are you getting your camera fixed? or buying a new one maybe?
Looking forward to your article, you've had us waiting for too long now!!!